Prerequisites: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
The Master of Arts in Ministry program is a 48-hour professional curriculum developed for individuals actively involved in ministry, such as pastors, missionaries, evangelists, and Christian educators and leaders. This program is designed to be professional, affordable, flexible and Biblical. The content of the courses emphasizes the practical skills of communication, counseling, and leadership necessary for effective ministry.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- BOT111 Old Testament Survey I
- BOT122 Old Testament Survey II
- BNT100 New Testament Survey
- BTH106 Bible Doctrines
- BPA240 Preparation for Ministry I
- BPA250 Preparation for Ministry II
- BPA475 Understanding Prayer
- BTH460 Biblical Hermeneutics
- BPA370 Homiletics
- ADM311 Leadership in Ministry I
- ADM422 Leadership in Ministry II
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- GADM651 Building Strong Leaders
- BPA460 Ethics and Excellence
- DISS401 Dissertation or Authored Book
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 48 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.