Credit Hours: 51
Prerequisites: Master’s Degree or Equivalent
The purpose of the Doctor of Ministry (D.Min) degree program is to equip the student for a higher level of competence in the practice of ministry than that achieved in the foundation work normally resulting in a M.Div. degree. The Doctor of Ministry degree program is designed to serve the need of ministers for an experience of continuing education which renews the personal life of faith, further develops professional competence, and stimulates continued growth in biblical and theological foundations for ministry.
Courses You’ll Complete to Earn Your Degree
- GBTH635 Rightly Dividing the Old Testament
- GBTH630 Rightly Dividing the New Testament
- BTH106 Bible Doctrines
- BPA240 Preparation for Ministry I
- BPA250 Preparation for Ministry II
- GBTH560 Graduate Hermeneutics
- GBTH570 Understanding and Ministering in the Anointing
- GCED610 The Importance of Christian Education
- GADM550 Church Growth
- ADM311 Leadership in Ministry I
- ADM422 Leadership in Ministry II
- GCCS629 Counseling, Psychology and the Christian
- GBPA520 Leadership Roles and Responsibilities
- GADM651 Building Strong Leaders
- BPA460 Ethics and Excellence
- DISS401 Dissertation
Each student will be assigned an academic advisor to help him or her throughout this program.
(Courses are subject to change at the suggestion of your academic advisor)
A total of 51 semester hours are required, with a minimum of thirty semester hours from CBIS. A 2.5 GPA is required on a scale of 4.0. Each course is worth 3 semester hours.