There is a one-time application and enrollment fee in the amount of $150 which is due and payable upon submission of this application. Please make all checks or money orders payable to: Trinity Theological Seminary and return to our office. Upon enrollment, a Degree Program Plan will be emailed to you and selected course materials will be emailed or shipped to you via mail.
NOTE: The cost of books is included in the cost of tuition.
- Do not sign this agreement before you have read it.
- This agreement is a legally binding instrument. Both sides of the contract is binding only when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorized official of the school or the admissions officer at the school’s principal place of business. Please read this agreement in its entirety before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the student and the school.
- Please be advised that Honorary Degrees will not be accepted towards academic requirements.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you certify that all information presented herein is true and accurate.
- By submitting this application for enrollment, you agree to the terms of tuition payment (Program Fees), materials and textbooks.
- Further, the one- time application and enrollment fee in the amount $150.00 is non-refundable.
- The school reserves the right to terminate a students’ training for unsatisfactory progress, nonpayment of tuition, or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
- The school does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university, or institution. The transference of credits is solely up to the discretion of each institute.
- All fees collected are non-refundable.
- All students are to conduct themselves in a Christ-like manner at all times.
- Trinity Theological Seminary is a private institution available to the public, upon screening of each applicant. At no time, without the authorization of the President or his staff should any information other than promoting the school be made available to the public.
- For all LEAP and degree students there are additional costs to be discussed on an individual basis.
- Credit for class is given once the course(s)is complete, tuition is paid in full, a passing grade is received, attendance, class participation, all homework and finals are complete.
- Please understand that Trinity Theological Seminary is an accredited degree issuing institution accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Biblical Higher Education and the Global Christian Schools Network. Trinity Theological Seminary is for religious and ministerial training and preparation. Transfer credits are at the discretion of each individual institution.
I hereby certify that all information attached and presented herein is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge. I hereby make application for enrollment in the Degree Program indicated above, and will endeavor to do my best to adhere to the standards of Trinity Theological Seminary.
I acknowledge and understand all material contained in this registration application. I understand that the school may terminate my enrollment if I fail to comply with attendance, academic, and financial requirements as outlined. While enrolled in the school, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress described and that my financial obligation to the school must be paid in full before graduation and before a certificate may be awarded. Any student complaints must be submitted in writing to be reviewed by the staff.
I, the undersigned, have read and understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement supersedes all prior or contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the student and the School Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or attorney fees incurred by Trinity Theological Seminary.
My signature below signifies that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognize my legal responsibilities in regard to this contract.