Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God given to men; it is the final authority in every area of life.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death, in His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that receiving Jesus Christ as one’s personal Lord and Savior is the one and only way for the salvation of the lost and sinful man.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, indwelling of the believer upon receiving Jesus Christ, as his personal Lord and Savior, and in the baptism of the Holy Spirit, which empowers the believer to be a living witness for Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved to the resurrection of life with the Lord; and they that are lost to the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the Divine Healing, and that healing has been provided for, in the Atonement.
- We believe in sanctification by the blood of Christ, in personal holiness of heart and life, and in separation from the love of the world.